cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best buy 30Day negative report

tag
Regular Contributor

Re: Best buy 30Day negative report

I have help now my wife just went back to work things going to get better..
Message 11 of 16
Regular Contributor

I did make a payment but it were less than my minimum and they call it 30day late
Message 12 of 16
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@GIXXER wrote:
I have help now my wife just went back to work things going to get better..

I am glad things are going to get better.

Unfortunately by not making the minimum payment you are considered late. I would suggest you follow LiLMirth suggestion on a goodwill. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 13 of 16
Regular Contributor

I have good credit not looking to use my credit until2013 when I buy me ahouse going to work hard on this my score will be alright in three years..
Message 14 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I'd ask for GW, as suggested, but they might want to see X months' worth of new clean history first.

Don't get discouraged if they say no at first. Be cordial on the phone with them (they keep records!), and try again after several months.

If you can't PIF all your cards, but you have some extra money, you might want to PIF this one and keep the minimums going on the others.

A good rate on a future mortgage is a great goal --try to keep it in mind as you ride through the rocky periods.

I'm sorry to hear of all that you and your family have been going through. Don't forget to take care of yourself.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 16
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much I will pay for about six month and then ask how long will this effect my score not buying anything for about three...
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.