Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to get all 3 correct scores and reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best place to get all 3 correct scores and reports

what is the best place to get all 3 current and correct score & reports? About a month ago, I asked for a cli on my personal loc from BoA and was denied. They said my balances were to high. Chase, $12,500 cl, $0 bal, WAMU $12,000, $300 balance. BoA, $12,000, $1,200 balance. My personal LOC is $20,000, $5,000 bal.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best place to get all 3 correct scores and reports

truecredit  will give you all three reports and is fairly inexpensive at 14.95 a month. Don't trust the scores though. The only place to get all three accurate scores is right here.

Message Edited by cadavis0609 on 10-19-2008 02:06 PM
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your score reports here will give you current reports and the actual FICO scores, if you want to monitor it then other monitoring services (frequent pullers) are probably your best bet after you pull your real scores from here.

You are also entitled to a free report from the bureau used by the creditor to deny you credit.

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

And to add....

The only place to get all 3 FICO scores is through here (myFICO).

You cannot get your EX FICO score anywhere but here.

You can get your EQ FICO from here or directly from EQ (but not through their 3-in-1 svc, I don't beleive).

You can get your TU FICO from here or via transunioncs.com.

If you get your scores from any other source, you are getting FAKO scores or fake scores. These FAKO scores are used by no lenders and are nowhere near related to any increase or decrease in your real FICO score.

As others said, subscribe to a monitoring service like TC, but ignore the scores. If you see a change in your report and want to see the impact, then pull the corresponding FICO score to see the change.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.