New Visitor
dustoff

Best place to get all 3 correct scores and reports

what is the best place to get all 3 current and correct score & reports? About a month ago, I asked for a cli on my personal loc from BoA and was denied. They said my balances were to high. Chase, $12,500 cl, $0 bal, WAMU $12,000, $300 balance. BoA, $12,000, $1,200 balance. My personal LOC is $20,000, $5,000 bal.
Frequent Contributor
cadavis0609

Re: Best place to get all 3 correct scores and reports

[ Edited ]

truecredit  will give you all three reports and is fairly inexpensive at 14.95 a month. Don't trust the scores though. The only place to get all three accurate scores is right here.

Message Edited by cadavis0609 on 10-19-2008 02:06 PM
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Valued Contributor
debtisgood

Your score reports here will give you current reports and the actual FICO scores, if you want to monitor it then other monitoring services (frequent pullers) are probably your best bet after you pull your real scores from here.

You are also entitled to a free report from the bureau used by the creditor to deny you credit.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

And to add....

The only place to get all 3 FICO scores is through here (myFICO).

You cannot get your EX FICO score anywhere but here.

You can get your EQ FICO from here or directly from EQ (but not through their 3-in-1 svc, I don't beleive).

You can get your TU FICO from here or via transunioncs.com.

If you get your scores from any other source, you are getting FAKO scores or fake scores. These FAKO scores are used by no lenders and are nowhere near related to any increase or decrease in your real FICO score.

As others said, subscribe to a monitoring service like TC, but ignore the scores. If you see a change in your report and want to see the impact, then pull the corresponding FICO score to see the change.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+