cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to get monthly FICO scores/reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best place to get monthly FICO scores/reports?

Where does everyone go to check all 3 of their FICO scores and credit reports often?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best place to get monthly FICO scores/reports?

@Anonymous wrote:

Where does everyone go to check all 3 of their FICO scores and credit reports often?

I just pay the $20 to get the three bureau monitoring here.

You could also get:

FNBO: EX08

DCU: EQ04

DISC / BARCLAY: TU08

There are others too, but that's an example.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is that $20/month?  How often are you able to get your scores AND updated reports?

Message 3 of 8
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/td-p/66254...

EDIT: Note the thread is old, but is still probably worth a read to see what is available.

Message 4 of 8
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Is that $20/month?  How often are you able to get your scores AND updated reports?

Correct. You can arrange it to get a score update anytime it changes, which for me happens multiple times a month when balance changes happen.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Correct. You can arrange it to get a score update anytime it changes, which for me happens multiple times a month when balance changes happen.

Thank you!

Message 6 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone doesn't use the same service aside from myFICO for the FICO scores.  Check the CMS thread (link provided above) for options and discussion on monitoring services that allow you to pull reports.

I just use scores provided by Discover, FNBO & PenFed and Credit Karma and Credit Sesame.  That doesn't cover Equifax but it's close enough for me.  If I need reports I pull them as needed.  If I need daily pulls I subscribe to EIDT as needed.  You have to determine what works for you and use that approach.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditDunce wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/td-p/66254...

EDIT: Note the thread is old, but is still probably worth a read to see what is available.

Awesome info!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.