Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to obtain FULL credit reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best place to obtain FULL credit reports

Address variation or missed security question.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking for a cra that shows soft inquiries on all 3 reports. I'm currently with 2 and 1 shows Equifax softies and the other 1 shows no softies.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy, is there a place where we can purchase our full CR's, that include everything, including soft inq's, if we've used our once a year deal with annualcreditreport.com?
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can buy them again directly from the CRA's. also, if you've done any new apps and been declined, you can get a new freebie. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you chic. Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

orhippychic wrote:
 also, if you've done any new apps and been declined, you can get a new freebie. Smiley Happy

Or had any "adverse action".  I got a freebie from my car insurance - anyone who does not get their TOP rate has an AA and a free report from EX if they want
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 16 of 17
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

I have the links for the AA reports in this thread if anyone qualifies for the  'freebies'.  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&message.id=61466
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.