cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best place to order all 3 reports and scores for decent price?

tag
buttercup415
Established Member

Best place to order all 3 reports and scores for decent price?

I'm sorry if there is a thread on this, but I did a search and got a LOT of everything else.

I am looking to order all 3 bureaus and possibly all 3 scores but will settle for the most accurate one (which I would like some opinions on).

Thank You!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Re: Best place to order all 3 reports and scores for decent price?

You can get all 3 here for 19.99 but I believe you must sign up for 3 months min. Did you get your free yearly reports?
TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here but it will cost you 60.00 and not worth the money IMO.

Message 3 of 11
buttercup415
Established Member

Thanks for the replies.  $60 is TOO STEEP!  I will keep looking. Thanks again!

Message 4 of 11
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Define "accuracate".  All scores are accurate but only for their own models.  You can't use a score based on one model to determine a score generated by an entirely different model.  If you want FICO 08 scores then you have to purchase them directly from myFICO.  All other CMS's provide FAKO's.

You also need to provide a number as "decent" is highly subjective.  What's your limit or what are you looking to spend?

What else are you looking for?  Do you need daily pulls?

@buttercup415 wrote:

I'm sorry if there is a thread on this, but I did a search and got a LOT of everything else.

There was a CMS guide but it was very out of date so it was removed until it could be updated.

Message 5 of 11
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

The most comprehensive report you can get is your free annual report via annualcreditreport.com.

That is the approved site for compliance by the big-3 of providing a free report every 12 months from each CRA.

Many consumers stagger their reports from annualcreditreport.com each four months, one from each CRA.

Message 6 of 11
juggar
Contributor

@buttercup415 wrote:

Thanks for the replies.  $60 is TOO STEEP!  I will keep looking. Thanks again!

Did you not read it cost $19.99? 

Its not like you are paying the $60 upfront. Its just $19.99 a month. 

It was worth it to me for $19.99 to see my scores. 

Amex Green, Chase Freedom(7.5K), Nationwide Visa Signature(6K), Chase Sapphire Preferred(6k), Cap One VentureOne visa signature (5K) BoA Cash Rewards siggy (5K), BoA travel rewards visa siggy(5K) PayPal Extras Mastercard(5K), Capital One QuickSilver(2.25K) Newegg Preferred Account(2K), Citi Forward(3.4K), Dell Account(2K) Discover IT(2.4K), Chase Slate (1.5K) Citi Diamond Preferred ($800), BestBuy Mastercard ($1500),Bill-Me-Later(1.2K), ,Barclay Mastercard(2K). TigerDirect TigerPay(3.15K), Wal-mart credit card(3.9K), Amazon store card (2K)

equifax - 720, TU - 747, Exp - 734 - report date 11/24/2014
15+ inqs...
Message 7 of 11
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

I'm sure buttercup can do basic math. It still comes out to $60 for a subpar product.

Message 8 of 11
juggar
Contributor

@EvilR-T wrote:

I'm sure buttercup can do basic math. It still comes out to $60 for a subpar product.

I dont see how its not worth $19.99 for your 3 FICO scores.... 

Good luck finding 3 true fico scores for cheaper OP, we'll be waiting. 

Amex Green, Chase Freedom(7.5K), Nationwide Visa Signature(6K), Chase Sapphire Preferred(6k), Cap One VentureOne visa signature (5K) BoA Cash Rewards siggy (5K), BoA travel rewards visa siggy(5K) PayPal Extras Mastercard(5K), Capital One QuickSilver(2.25K) Newegg Preferred Account(2K), Citi Forward(3.4K), Dell Account(2K) Discover IT(2.4K), Chase Slate (1.5K) Citi Diamond Preferred ($800), BestBuy Mastercard ($1500),Bill-Me-Later(1.2K), ,Barclay Mastercard(2K). TigerDirect TigerPay(3.15K), Wal-mart credit card(3.9K), Amazon store card (2K)

equifax - 720, TU - 747, Exp - 734 - report date 11/24/2014
15+ inqs...
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saying it costs $19.99 is misleading since you know there is a minimum of 3 months. So it's $60.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.