Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best time of month to order report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best time of month to order report

Should I order my TU official report now or wait until March 1? I’m anxious to confirm some accounts were deleted but I know TU is slow to update. I received alerts on myFICO in 2/9 that something was deleted and I’m dying to find out! Credit Karma doesn’t show. I don’t want to waste my money now if TU hasn’t updated yet . I want to dispute ASAP in case an obsolete CA is still reporting
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best time of month to order report

People might be able to advise you better if they know what the alert said.  You write that on Feb 9 you received a myFICO alert that "something was deleted."  The alert was probably more specific than that.  What did it say was deleted?  A late payment?  A collection?  An open account of some sort?

Also, what bureau did myFICO say the alert was from?  Any alert should be tied to one of the three bureaus.

Personally I never pay for credit reports.  You can reports for free from many sources.

Message 2 of 4
iv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
Should I order my TU official report now or wait until March 1? I’m anxious to confirm some accounts were deleted but I know TU is slow to update. I received alerts on myFICO in 2/9 that something was deleted and I’m dying to find out! Credit Karma doesn’t show. I don’t want to waste my money now if TU hasn’t updated yet . I want to dispute ASAP in case an obsolete CA is still reporting

If you just want to see the contents of your TU report (not scores), why don't you just sign up for TU's own trueidentity.com - they offer free daily TU reports.  Just ignore the upsell attempts to add scores and/or reports from the other CRAs.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

I always pull my reports with score on the 1st day of the month. The CRA's gives credit for another month aging of accts or negatives on the 1st day of the month.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.