Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better!

tag
rycoop
New Contributor

Better!

I'm about to say wooohooo and dang it all at once!

On 11/30/07 I pulled my score EQ and it was 477
It showed the following

12 ~ 60 day or worst lates
1 ~ Public Record (BK)
12~ Collections
12 ~ Number of acct with miss payment or discription

Now on 1/08/07 EQ is 494
It showes the following

7 ~ 60 day or worst lates
1~ Public Record (BK)
11~ Collections
7~ Number of acct with missed payments or discription

Sooooo it's better but not that great. The collections are paid and I've goodwill'd one company 3 times!!! NO RESPONSE!!!! I wish they'd remove them (I have 5 with one company and they are OLD).

I'm trying like crazy. I DV'd Portifolio Recovery too.... I guess I just wanted to VENT.
Thanks everyone for your advice!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Better!

Progress!  Congrats on the score increase.... there will be more to come!  Smiley Happy

These are old paid collections?  If anything is not due to drop soon and there is anything disputable regarding the reporting.... dispute if you are not getting GW.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not bad for the time you've been working on it.  Just keep at it and you will be surprised.
Message 3 of 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Darn right progress. I would stand on my head for 17 points from TU or EX right now. Good job. WTG.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
rycoop
New Contributor

Smart Cookie.

Yes, the are old & I've disputed them for kicks & giggles after the CA ignored my first 2 gw attempts. They came back "verified"!! Smiley Sad

I know it's my own fault for being irresponsible but I sure wish I could get this stuff cleaned up.
Message 5 of 6
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! More luck with the rest
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.