cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond pissed off at CSC! They haven't started an investigation from 2 weeks ago!

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Beyond pissed off at CSC! They haven't started an investigation from 2 weeks ago!

I disputed online after having to sign in, wait for e-mail confirmation, and all that jazz.  I call today to find out the results, if any, and they never even got my disputes! Argh! Now I have another 30 days to wait.  Good thing I didn't wait 30 days to call! Thank you for the previous CSC posts that had numbers to call! It's so frustrating! Don't we have any rights?
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Beyond pissed off at CSC! They haven't started an investigation from 2 weeks ago!

sad, very sad

Message 2 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Beyond pissed off at CSC! They haven't started an investigation from 2 weeks ago!

I honestly don't understand how CSC gets away with their blatant disregard for the law and our rights.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 07-10-2007 03:05 PM
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:
I honestly don't understant how CSC gets away with the blatent disregard for the law and our rights.

Oh I know the answer to that one. They just haven't been sued enough times.
Message 4 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Tuscani wrote:
I honestly don't understant how CSC gets away with the blatent disregard for the law and our rights.

Oh I know the answer to that one. They just haven't been sued enough times.

I guess. Are you going to coordinate the class action? Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

ah32 wrote:
I disputed online after having to sign in, wait for e-mail confirmation, and all that jazz.  I call today to find out the results, if any, and they never even got my disputes! Argh! Now I have another 30 days to wait.  Good thing I didn't wait 30 days to call! Thank you for the previous CSC posts that had numbers to call! It's so frustrating! Don't we have any rights?

With CSC, I think it's best to always dispute them CMRRR. Give 'em 6 weeks from the date they received the RRR green card, then sue. Save all printed copies of your CRs in case they start deleting stuff.

Message 6 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Agreed. And I have a nice ITS letter you can use if they fail to investigate. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:

I guess. Are you going to coordinate the class action? Smiley Tongue

I'm not in a CSC state, so I can't claim any harm. But there's a lotta consumer lawyers out there, and some work contingency.

Message 8 of 19
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

i hate csc you have to register with their site every 10 days and you cant check the status of a dispute online.  Its best to call them and do it over the phone ask who youve talked to. i had to call and check mine they have everything registered and i should be gettting the results in a week or two

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

This also seems to be an area where FTC complaints, and a lot of them, just might help in coaxing EQ and CSC into compliance.

Also complain to one's state AG and one's 2 U.S. Senators and Congressional rep (you do know their names, right?)

Some state AG's have far more urine and vinegar content per body weight than do I. Article some weeks ago, either Seattle Times or Seattle P-I, noted how the Washington State AG's office is seeing an increase in the number of credit bureau and debt collector complaints. Rob McKenna was encouraging people to contact the AG's office if they felt something wasn't right.

Give them factual details about dates, responsiveness or lack thereof, website login issues, disappearing good TLs, and anything else you experienced and don't see as compliant with FCRA. Use your personal experience, not what others have said.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.