tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Big score or not???

Timothy wrote:
KD= Key Derogotory
Worse than a 120 late.

ByrdMan wrote:
Serenity, not sure what KD is (maybe I am a bit thick tonight). Anyway, it is so hard for me to estimate what kind of score increase one might see from these things. Have you tried the score estimator? That is much more accurate than I would be.

Midland is on my CR and it's riddled with KDs. HOWEVER, Midland was the one I DV'd last week and it came back as undelivered so POOF....DELETE!!!!! 

I'm hoping that translates to a nice score hike.  As well as the other 7 OLD BADDIES that will drop off this month. I believe I had 2 or 3 more that had KD's reporting the last 24 mos - though I never understood why.
Message 11 of 12
thotgal320
Frequent Contributor

Re: Big score or not???

A relative had a phone bill in my name and then moved out of state and this happened in 2002. Didn't know much about credit didn't really care at the time. Over the years I realized how important it is and decided to clean it up. After I DV'd them and got no response I used a letter Lady_Scarlet had posted for a no DV response. Made copies of everything sent to the CA and sent it to all the CRA and got no response from any of them. So I will still be fighting to get this off there is no way they can validate it as mine. I never signed for it. I was living at another place and can prove it.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.