Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Personal Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Personal Loan

I have a CC with BoA. I am thinking about applying for a personal loan with them to pay off some small bills. (1800 balance on car loan, some small medicals, etc.)  Does anyone know the requirements for a personal loan with BoA? I don't want to put another inquiry on my CR if I don't think I have a chance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Personal Loan

I received a BOA unsecured consumer loan for 12k over 2 y/o for misc. debt. I applied with a sibling co-signer even though I was not denied or requested to. I just didn't bother on my own knowing what I knew about my CRA's. I applied On-Line and was approved in less than an hour. The terms: 48 mos. at around 12%. I accepted the terms because I needed immediate financial relief. The first year of principal didn't move much but it becomes better with time and the CRA reporting is a benefit. I believe my branch loan officer said BOA does not do consumer loans anymore, but check anyway. If possible try to get automatic withdrawal from a BOA checking account during closing, which should be entitled to a 1/2 point reduction. Research other debt combined loan lenders as well. Good Luck!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA has a section on their website to apply for an unsecured loan. I am not sure what CR they will pull so I was wondering if anyone here knows and what my score should be. I was just approved last month for a BoA Gold Visa with a 1500 CL.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It depends on the State you are in. My state is Equifax Try this link http://www.whogavemecredit.com/index.php?page=search.php&srch=state I don't know the requirements
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.