Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA reporting lag?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA reporting lag?

BofA cards are really late reporting this month. Ticks me off because I paid my balance way down a month ago to kick up my score, and they still show my old balance. They usually report around the same date, like clockwork. This month though, nothing. Wondering if anyone else has noticed lag with BofA.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA reporting lag?

Yes, it happens with all creditors but seemingly only when you are waiting for a change. hehe. I am waiting for a change too. Usually their not more than 5 - 8 days off each month I found with my 3 credit reports. It will happen.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, they need to hurry up and report so I can use the stinkin' card. I try to pay down to under 10% before reporting cycle. Last month I missed it.

Message Edited by devhip on 05-23-2007 08:23 AM
Message 3 of 4
MM1234
Regular Contributor

The same for me. I still show a last months balance and should see it PIF end of this month. ALSO - they reported to EQ and not to TU or EX so I called and they said yes they will do that but it may be at a differnt time of the month. Sure enough they did and it was like 1 week later.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.