Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broke 780 FICO Threshold, Thank You To All Posters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Broke 780 FICO Threshold, Thank You To All Posters

Just wanted to share my success story with everyone since I've officially broken the 780 FICO threshold.  

I first started building my credit when I graduated from college and obtained my first credit card (Discover IT Student) in October 2013.  I started off with a 681 TU FICO Score according to my October 2013 Discover statement, and to my surprise today I see Discover has listed my TU FICO at 784 as of 01/21/16 which happened to be my birthday Smiley Happy.  

It's crazy to think I've gone from starting out at a TU of 681 all the way up to 784 in a little over 2 years, but it wouldn't of been possible without all of the information I've obained from these forums and the knowledgable posters that contributed, so a big thank you to all of the posters!

My TU FICO was at 764 in December '15, and jumped up 20 points this month.  My EX and EQ are both listed at 763 accordingly on my Amex BCE and Citi DC as of December '15, so I'm crossing my fingers to have all 3 at or above 780 for Jan '16 or in the near future.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Broke 780 FICO Threshold, Thank You To All Posters

Fabulous! Very excited for you, BrianM!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the scores!  Sweet!

Message 3 of 17
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Awesome news!  Congrats on the increase!

Message 4 of 17
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your achievement! 

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's fantastic news. Well done!
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! Congrats!!
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and Happy Birthday 

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cograts!

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all I appreciate it! Just to update the thread with some good news, my Amex BCE just updated my EX FICO score and that has also jumped up 20 points from 763 to 783 as of 1/16/16.  Hoping for the tri-fecta that my EQ also sees that 20 point jump into the 780's, but Citi usually takes awhile before updating the EQ FICO score.  Here's to hopeful wishes! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.