Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buckets

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Buckets

They will be hauling. I can feel it in my bones. It's the aging thing.

Keep on keeping on doing what you're doing. Someday we'll both be in the 700 club(Lord willing and the creek don't rise). Smiley Happy

Great idea on the remodeling project.
Message 21 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Yes, I figure that my scores will be awesome, about 2 months before entering the nursing home!

Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOLROTF! Too funny.

No hauling they'll be awesome only 5 short years after you start drawing Social Security. Smiley Happy)

Gads, what am I talking about?? I'm staring at that right now. lol
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
No, no, East Tennessee, in our version of the mountains. We used to get some decent snows around here, but it's been a while since there's been anything more than a dusting. There's always a freak warm spell in January where I have to go yell at the daffodils and forsythia, and tell them to slow down, it's not spring yet.

East Tennessee?  We used to live in Clinton, TN.  Anywhere near there.  In the Richmond, VA area now.

I loved your analogy of buckets.  Maybe FICO should consider using it, instead of just leaving us hanging when they drop our score. 

2006~781
Positive~You have a low proportion of balances to credit limits on your revolving accounts.  12% compared to the average of 40%

2007~748
Negative~The amount owed on your revolving accounts is too high.  Most High Achievers owe less than $600 on revolving accounts.

The amount owed on my revolving accounts is $8000+ less than it was last year.  So last year I was compared to 40% and this year I am compared to apparently 1%.  What was a positive last year is a negative this year.  It sucks.Smiley Mad
Message 24 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

welcome to 5th grade! I can tell you're a couple of grades ahead of me Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.