Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bureaus NOT updating?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bureaus NOT updating?

I use CreditSecure to monitor, and I've recently (Dec) paid my UTL down on CC's from around 80% to 25% (trying to buy house), and AMEX is NOT updated on ANY of them. 

I called AMEX yesterday and they said they are just 30-60 days behind, it will be updated when they get to it; however, I also noticed my auto loan not updated w/TU but it is with the others - are TLs getting SLOW in updating to all just to mess with us?

I figured my score would really go up and I'm waiting another week to pull the FICO - appreciate the advice!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bureaus NOT updating?

Amex has been very consistent in reporting 30 days behind for me-

Well - up until they reported Dec statement on Dec 30th,
So they reported Twice in December for me.
Message 2 of 10
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Most of my TL's just reported Dec. balancesSmiley Sad  I'd say everyone took an extended holiday!Smiley Mad Except ME!!Smiley Very Happy
takin' it one day at a time
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't get me started about TU-
No updates after Dec 21.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just sent in disputes on some of mine. Some are updates with 1 CRA but not with all 3...1 still has Nov  as update
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It could take up to 3 months sometimes.

Like I was just getting November posted. it usually is the CRA. not your accounts
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!  I guess I'm just NOT patient to see GOOD scoresSmiley Happy and knowing the financial picture looks GOOD after much hard work, it is frustratingSmiley Happy

Have a super day!!!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. I had paid off some balances and got some CLIs and wanted those all updated when my bank pulls my credit for my mortgage and TU hadn't updated since December 1st.

I had to put in a dispute last night hoping that will force the update.

Kevin
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I put in a dispute to TU - As I am able to online again !!!!!
I am not in the middle of a mortgage- so I wish you luck !!!!!

KevinB wrote:
Same here. I had paid off some balances and got some CLIs and wanted those all updated when my bank pulls my credit for my mortgage and TU hadn't updated since December 1st.

I had to put in a dispute last night hoping that will force the update.

Kevin

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - Good Luck to you too Kevin - I guess I hadn't thought to "dispute" an item but geez, I will as my balances ALL look so much betterSmiley Happy and I want the higher SCORE!!!

Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.