Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business funding

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Business funding

Hi byrdman, I think once you get the preapproval, you can always call back and ask them. I would not worry too much about 1/15 date. First close your mortgage and then call about the LOC. They will give it to you. By they way Congrats in getting the preapproval. It is very good.
Message 11 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Concord. I will do that. I am very happy about the pre-approval. I hope that CWide will give me the GW that I asked for. I got an initial email response from them when I email the CEO/CoB. They sounded kind of positive. "I look forward to this opportunity to be of service."

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Junejer wrote:
Thanks Hauling. Blame US Bank for training me that way. It's their fault that I use Roman Numerals instead of metric. M=thousand.

A-ha! A US Bank employee! Current or former?

One of the airlines that semi-serves my town is Northworst Airlines, and I'd like to be able to find a card that works with them. Not sure why, but there you go. Seems like US Bank issues the WorldPerks Visa Card, and Northwest is tied into it. Do you know anything about this card? I'm squinting at the website, and I think I see the scary word "Signature" in there too, which means that maybe it reports a CL to the CRA's, and maybe it doesn't.

Do you know anything at all about this card? And if you tell me that in fact, you were the head light-bulb changer for US Bank 7 years ago, I will trudge sadly away. Thanks!

Here's the link: http://www.nwa.com/features/wpvisa15k/

edit: OK, it has dawned on me that not only is this post OT, it's actually off-board, and ought to be over on Credit Cards. I promise that if I get a nibble on this, I'll start over on CC. Smiley Wink

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 01-05-2008 06:04 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Hauling, I am a former employee, left there in '98. I know 'of' the World Perks Northwest Air card (that goes way back to when it was issued by First Bank out of Minneapolis). That is all I know. I only dealt with the commercial side of things, very rarely with the CCs...sorry Hauling.

BTW, I agree w/ your assessment of "Northworst" Airlines. I hate them too.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Oh, well, thanks anyway.

When you don't live in a hub, you're doomed. My mother lives in a Northwest hub, about 345 miles away as the crow flies. When she came here for Christmas, her round trip ticket was $380. That's over 50 cents a mile to fly from a hub to a non-hub and back again. On a Canadair RJ, I might add. hmmph
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.