cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Contact Information - I Can't Find It!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA Contact Information - I Can't Find It!

I am sorry to sound so clueless, but can someone tell me the best way to get the contact information  (really just the address) of a CA that is listed as having a collection account with me?  There is no information listed in the CR, just the name.  I don't know if I ever got correspondence from them, but I don't have it now and I am ready to send a PFD letter and get this paid.  Thanks so much!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CA Contact Information - I Can't Find It!

Google. First figure out your state's SOL, b4 sending a PFD. If SOL is past, send DV. If close to SOL, leave it alone, until SOL passes. Always DV b4 PFD. Never sign anything going to the CA.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: CA Contact Information - I Can't Find It!

And since you're new, if you need help translating ByrdMan's excellent advice, check the Guide to Common Abbreviations at the top of this board! Smiley Very Happy Although it sounds like you've already picked up a good bit. Good luck!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.