Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA calls

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA calls

Hello it's me again.  I have another question, I sent out a dv to a CA and received back the validation.  Then I sent a pvd letter, now they are calling me regarding my letter.  Should I speak to them or have them answer me in writing?  What if they don't respond by letter?  Then whay?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CA calls

4real wrote:
Hello it's me again.  I have another question, I sent out a dv to a CA and received back the validation.  Then I sent a pvd letter, now they are calling me regarding my letter.  Should I speak to them or have them answer me in writing?  What if they don't respond by letter?  Then whay?

Just curious, did you tell them to not call, to contact you by mail only?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I SECOND THIS-

sidewinder wrote:

4real wrote:

Just curious, did you tell them to not call, to contact you by mail only?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I did not specify-unless the PFD letter in this forum states that. I don't have it with me so I'm not really sure. Should I speak to them or not?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.