Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA said GW is illegal?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CA said GW is illegal?

How bad do you want this - sent "Mr Q" a letter FeEX that has to be signed for and mark it 'confidential - only to be opened by adressee' on the outside.
Message 11 of 18
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
How bad do you want this - sent "Mr Q" a letter FeEX that has to be signed for and mark it 'confidential - only to be opened by adressee' on the outside.

That's what I'm talkin bout willis!Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 18
rycoop
New Contributor

Lady Scarlet,

Okay.. I'm doing it. I'll send a GW to Mr. Q fedEx and write that on the envelope. You're right!! I kinda want to tell him how shocked I was by Sally and what she said, but I'll leave that out. Smiley Happy

Thanks.
Message 13 of 18
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I had a collection when I applied to re-fi.  All they cared about was the fact that it was *paid*.

I like the advice of sending this gw via fed-ex.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you pay them?

Message Edited by HappyDays on 02-25-2008 06:11 PM
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with ya.....Snakes, I tell you.

Do you know why they won't ever listen to you? It's because snakes don't have ears.

I bet they don't ever have to bathe, because they just shed their skin.

They don't care. Do you know why they don't care??? It's because snakes are cold blooded.

Do you know why they lie to you? It's because snakes have a forked tongue. They have fangs.

Greasy/slicky/slimey snakes. Don't ever forget it. They will snake you in every way possible.
Message 16 of 18
wynona01
Regular Contributor

The Name of the CEO of the company is Michael Barrist, i hope everything works out for you, i am too in the process of writing the CEO of icsystems to get an paid account of my credit. I think it stinks of how we go out our way to pay our mistakes and the collection agencies cannot be kind enough to delete the account.
Message 17 of 18
LaurenR
Established Member

Michael Barrist? I just sent him an email to dv a collection account. His email (if it's the same guy) is mike.barrist@ncogroup.com. If your collection is with NCO Financial then it must be the same guy.

Check out this thread:

Message Edited by LaurenR on 02-29-2008 12:43 AM
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.