Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALVARY Portfolio Svcs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CALVARY Portfolio Svcs

Hey all
Does anyone have any stories of success in getting Calvary to delete a collection once it's paid?
I paid them a couple months ago and i've been trying to get them to delete....not working...they say it is company policy to 'never delete'...
anyone out there have any different experiences or successes?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
azsassycat
Frequent Contributor

Re: CALVARY Portfolio Svcs

I sent a DV letter to them on 01/04/08 - they received it on 01/05/08 - it was deleted off my DH's reports as of 01/25/08.
10/22/07 (FICO) EQ 544 EX 520 TU 518
03/04/08 (FICO) EQ 606 EX 599 TU 601
04/24/08 (FICO) EQ 600 EX 580 TU 608
06/02/15 (FICO) EQ 578 EX 561 TU 589
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i send a DV letter after I've paid it and it's showing up as paid on my reports?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They told me the same thing. I negotiated my payment anyway without doing a PFD and didn't make a big deal out of it. Mine was for a car loan that I owed almost 4k on. Once they showed it as paid 0 balance I waited a few weeks and disputed with all CRAs as "Company agreed to remove when payment received.....payment received on xx-xx-xxxx". Within 2 weeks it was removed from all my reports netting me a 50 point jump on EX. That was a VERY GOOD day Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the contact info you used for calvary portfolio svcs?  I need to do this as well.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the contact info you used to clear this issue?  I have this one too.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the 3rd floor address they have in NY...don't have it handy at the moment.
I actually sent them a GW letter a couple weeks ago and as of now, they deleted it from all 3 bureaus.
Try sending them a GW letter to their NY address.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello what is a DV letter?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's a debt validation letter...
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.