Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAs on my Cell Phone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAs on my Cell Phone

Are there any special rules the CAs have to play by when calling on Cell phones?

Different than home phones. I do not have a home phone, and since I have disputed some things on my CR they are coming out of the wood work!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAs on my Cell Phone

Nothing I'm aware of. Only thing in FDCPA and phones deals with calling at work. I'd say your cell is your home insofar as them calling is concerned. No calls before 9AM or after 8PM.

Cells tend to be harder to find. But try searching for your cell number on this skip trace sites.
Message 2 of 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Noah_Bodie wrote:
Nothing I'm aware of. Only thing in FDCPA and phones deals with calling at work. I'd say your cell is your home insofar as them calling is concerned. No calls before 9AM or after 8PM.

Cells tend to be harder to find. But try searching for your cell number on this skip trace sites.

EWWWW I just saw the bazillion links!  You can get your info corrected or removed from many of these sites... which is something I *still* haven't gotten around to doing.  I'm sure you have to keep up with it though.  Yuk!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, it's scary stuff. Particularly when they start showing you linked to parents, siblings, etc.

Just wait until CRAs are storing DNA samples.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.