Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBCInnovis

tag
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

CBCInnovis

This question is for our Mortgage or underwriter people. I have not been able to get ahold of a human being at this credit reporting company. Can someone tell me which Reporting model they use when they do a tri merge report?? For testing purposes I had a lender pull my CR because I have issues with my TU score showing differently and they pulled from these people and my TU score was 50 points lower then it is here. My EQ and EX however were within a point or 2 of what it is here. This is getting frustrating because Im only 25 points away on both TU and EX to qualify for a HELOC or Equity Loan but the TU score is really screwing me right now.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CBCInnovis

I don't believe Innovis keeps score. However, some lenders use Innovis data to derive a score.

I wrote Innovis and asked for a free copy of my annual report in accordance with FACTA. They complied.

You could try calling and asking for your free FACTA report. Don't pay.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CBCInnovis

I recently read a post (can't remember where) from someone with a similar problem. Their lender's EQ and EX scores matched the Classic FICO scores from MyFico, but the TU didn't. It turned out that the trimerge report provided to the lender by the third-party reseller included a TU FICO (Empirica) based on the 1998 model. I believe (Tuscani or someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that the TU FICO from MyFico is the more recent version (Empirica 2004). So that's one possibility, although 50 points sounds like an awfully big difference for two version dates of the same scoring model. You might ask the lender if they can give you any specific scoring model information from the trimerge report.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.