Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBR To dispute or not dispute?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CBR To dispute or not dispute?

I just pulled my CR's and all three of them show me as having another name, but the only difference is the middle intial is a Y instead of a J.  to dispute that or not?  Also one shows an address that I have never lived at. to dispute or not?  Doesnt appear either is hurting my scores or is it?  Tks Vicki

EQ 784   Trans  771    Ex   809 these are my scores, I just checked my reports today.  The scores I had posted before were my husbands.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CBR To dispute or not dispute?

I would dispute the address you have never lived.

Check ALL of your accounts and make sure non of them have the misspelled name before disputing this-

Could easily zap the TL associated with the name.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about disputing the incorrect spelling of my last name? First name and M.I. are correct.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah yes Timothy you are correct, thanks so much for refreshing my memory.  When BoA originally sent me a preapproval they had the Y as my middle initial, but I checked my card and it has the J.  Better probably to leave that be.  Tks Vicki
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.