Frequent Contributor
greyhound2007

CBR To dispute or not dispute?

I just pulled my CR's and all three of them show me as having another name, but the only difference is the middle intial is a Y instead of a J.  to dispute that or not?  Also one shows an address that I have never lived at. to dispute or not?  Doesnt appear either is hurting my scores or is it?  Tks Vicki

EQ 784   Trans  771    Ex   809 these are my scores, I just checked my reports today.  The scores I had posted before were my husbands.

~We'll Never Say Goodbye~
In Loving Memory
Of All Lost Mothers
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: CBR To dispute or not dispute?

I would dispute the address you have never lived.

Check ALL of your accounts and make sure non of them have the misspelled name before disputing this-

Could easily zap the TL associated with the name.
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

How about disputing the incorrect spelling of my last name? First name and M.I. are correct.
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Frequent Contributor
greyhound2007

Ah yes Timothy you are correct, thanks so much for refreshing my memory.  When BoA originally sent me a preapproval they had the Y as my middle initial, but I checked my card and it has the J.  Better probably to leave that be.  Tks Vicki
~We'll Never Say Goodbye~
In Loving Memory
Of All Lost Mothers

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+