Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CC help

jenkins wrote:
i got approved for the secured card, only bad thing on my report is a late payment and that will get removed soon hopefully.

Are you GWing it or is it dropping on it's own under CRTP?
Message 11 of 15
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

well i goodwilled it and salliemae contacted me and was like they dont know what im talking about send them a copy of my credit report did that earlier this week and they are reviewing it now.  IM like come on i was in basic training when the payments were suppost to start i couldnt get any mail from them there.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 15
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

so i send BOA 300-10000 and they load it onto a prepaid card basically and they charge me interest on it? man having bad credit sucks

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

jenkins wrote:
so i send BOA 300-10000 and they load it onto a prepaid card basically and they charge me interest on it? man having bad credit sucks

Well, actually, the money you send BOA earns interest for you, I believe. It's sitting in a savings account. Ain't that right, those of you with BOA secure cards?

If you PIF each month, you get charged no interest. If you leave a 1-9 percent balance on the card when the statement closes, thereby allowing the 1-9 percent util to report to the CRAs, and then PIF, you shouldn't pay any interest.

Try to recon your denials. There's a recon thread in the FRT.

Message 14 of 15
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

i was told it is a non interest barring account and wow here is the cause to all my problems and denies from my experian report being pulled http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=18011

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.