Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Re: CC help

jenkins wrote:
i got approved for the secured card, only bad thing on my report is a late payment and that will get removed soon hopefully.

Are you GWing it or is it dropping on it's own under CRTP?
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

well i goodwilled it and salliemae contacted me and was like they dont know what im talking about send them a copy of my credit report did that earlier this week and they are reviewing it now.  IM like come on i was in basic training when the payments were suppost to start i couldnt get any mail from them there.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

so i send BOA 300-10000 and they load it onto a prepaid card basically and they charge me interest on it? man having bad credit sucks

Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

jenkins wrote:
so i send BOA 300-10000 and they load it onto a prepaid card basically and they charge me interest on it? man having bad credit sucks

Well, actually, the money you send BOA earns interest for you, I believe. It's sitting in a savings account. Ain't that right, those of you with BOA secure cards?

If you PIF each month, you get charged no interest. If you leave a 1-9 percent balance on the card when the statement closes, thereby allowing the 1-9 percent util to report to the CRAs, and then PIF, you shouldn't pay any interest.

Try to recon your denials. There's a recon thread in the FRT.

Frequent Contributor
jenkins

i was told it is a non interest barring account and wow here is the cause to all my problems and denies from my experian report being pulled http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=18011

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+