Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC's that Provide free EQ score?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: CC's that Provide free EQ score?

@NJ_Patriot wrote:
Not necessarily looking for a FICO 8 score just looking for any of the FICO score models through a credit card under the Equifax Bureau

Don't consider just the CRA and don't just consider FICO.  The specific model matters.  Even FICO has a number of different models that evaluate data differently and can have different scoring ranges leading to possibly a significant delta from one model to another.  For any model you need to consider the relevance of the model/CRA combo.  If a creditor uses an EQ FICO 8 then scores based on other models will not be relevant even if the data used if from EQ.

@echoecho wrote:
Before I PC from Slate to Freedom Unlimited I had the Fico 8 score every billing cycle.

Slate comes with an EX FICO 8.  The post just above yours indicates this.

Message 11 of 12
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: CC's that Provide free EQ score?

I didn't know that Langley offered a free FICO score.  In addition to the nice list from TheManWhoCan, there are a few more options for EQ scores.  The Lending app Lenny, Citizens Bank, Elements FCU, Coulee Dam FCU, Fortera FCU and GE employee credit union.   I may have missed a few.  There are also several I am not sure what FICO scores they provide. Be sure to check your local CU's.  Many are now starting to offer scores. 

The thread I normally add free FICO scores to is:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Where-to-obtain-FREE-monthly-FICO-scores/...

Most of the small CU's are listed near the end of the thread.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.