Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU..Having problems meeting demand

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCCU..Having problems meeting demand

They pulled Experian, but....

I received the "sorry for the delay" e-mail from them a couple days after I applied and I responded to it with an explanation of my baddies and a copy (pdf attachment) of my Equifax. I think that is what did the trick for me. I'm very happy though as my last offer was a $300 credit limit from HSBC (Household) and a $29 fee. The CCCU card is a $5,000 credit limit at 12.19% (2.19% for balance transfers) and no annual fee.

Also, they offered a better auto loan rate without me even asking and without pulling a new credit report. Again, I love CCCU!!!!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I'm a newbie and I've been lurking on here for a while studying and yesterday I sent off my letters to the credit bureaus for corrections. I applied at CCCU a few weeks ago and yesterday someone called me to fax over my pay stubs. Is this a good sign that I will be approved? By the way for years I did not bother with checking my credit since I had a divorce and bk back in 1999. Scores are 621 ex 642 eq and 652 tu. Are these good scores to be approved for CCCU? Just to say how much you guys helped I went on a app spree and these are the results: Hooters Approved ATA Barclays Approved Nordstrom approved Macy's approved Capital One No Hassles approved HSBC Approved Best Buy MC approved Kay's approved HSBC did me wrong though yesterday by decreasing my limit by 900 dollars while out shopping. I don't think I want to use them anymore so I'm paying off Capital One, HSBC and Best buy by socking them and transferring them to a high limit discover card that my boyfriend added me as an authorized user to use. He also added me to his high limit AMEX. Will these help my credit score? Sorry so long but want to say thanks for a great forum.
Message 12 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

workingit wrote:
Hi I'm a newbie and I've been lurking on here for a while studying and yesterday I sent off my letters to the credit bureaus for corrections. I applied at CCCU a few weeks ago and yesterday someone called me to fax over my pay stubs. Is this a good sign that I will be approved? By the way for years I did not bother with checking my credit since I had a divorce and bk back in 1999. Scores are 621 ex 642 eq and 652 tu. Are these good scores to be approved for CCCU? Just to say how much you guys helped I went on a app spree and these are the results: Hooters Approved ATA Barclays Approved Nordstrom approved Macy's approved Capital One No Hassles approved HSBC Approved Best Buy MC approved Kay's approved HSBC did me wrong though yesterday by decreasing my limit by 900 dollars while out shopping. I don't think I want to use them anymore so I'm paying off Capital One, HSBC and Best buy by socking them and transferring them to a high limit discover card that my boyfriend added me as an authorized user to use. He also added me to his high limit AMEX. Will these help my credit score? Sorry so long but want to say thanks for a great forum.

Assuming your DTI works out, you should be approved.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.