Valued Member
CHall

CCCU Loans

Anyone had any luck with an auto loan from Christian Credit Union?  My credit union turned me down today because they require 5 years from date of bankruptcy discharge.  Mine will be 5 years in Dec.  Those jokers wouldn't budge on 5 stinking months.  Now I've got the ding to my credit.  From what I understand, I can apply at several different places as long as they are within the next 14 days and it will only count as 1 inquirey....is that right? 
I applied at CCCU earlier...guess I'll keep my finger crossed.  Anyone having any luck with other lenders?  My scores are low 600's...around 620.
Established Member
annah618

Re: CCCU Loans

You are correct about the inquiries...

As far as CCCU I hear they are very lenient about BK's and such. Good luck.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+