Regular Contributor
Gotagoal

CCCU - good news!

I'm so excited! I'm working sooo hard to get away from the subprime cards, I just got approved today for the 1,000 CL that I requested at CCCU. They called me today and asked me some questions and were super nice! They said I had a great job (length, earnings), said my fico was good (they pulled EX 658) and we chatted about credit unions and what they offer. The card is 0 apr for the 1st 6 mo, 10% after that and NO ANNUAL FEE. She said just keep doing good things and to call in a yr asking for a CLI. I'm just excited. Amex, now this. I can finally get rid of First Premier! Woo hoo! This forum is really helping to gather good info in my steps to move forward. Thanks everyone!
Regular Contributor
kims

Re: CCCU - good news!

Congrats!!

Feels gooooooood, huh?
911 Operators....America's Lifeline!
Established Contributor
trinigal

:smileyvery-happy:

YAAAAAY!!!!
ATexan

:smileyvery-happy:  Good for you!
Established Contributor
dog

i'd make a dog sh** sandwich with that first premier card and mail it back to first premier.  (be certain to read the disclaimer below).

the general legal information that dog provides is just that- information. for legal advice specific to your situation, you should always contact a lawyer licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. no lawyer/client relationship has been formed, or should be assumed, by any of dogs posting!

,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)
   U
Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Yep I canceled both my First Premier cards today and even got them to waive the $7 online payment fee. If juniper approves me for another card I will be doing the same with Tribute.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}