Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU inquiry question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU inquiry question

Is it normal for CCCU to do another hard inquiry within a month of opening a cc account? I just noticed they pulled my reports again yesterday.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCCU inquiry question

Not for me. Did you apply for any other products or loans with them?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No. Please tell me they aren't checking on me before I have even yet to get the card? I have actually brought up scores and cleaned up some boo boo's. Maybe I can ask for a CLI since they pulled the reports?Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd call & ask why. They are very pleasant to deal with. 
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I will mention the inquiry when I go to activate the card. They do seem to be very nice people.

Thanks Anderson!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled one hard from EX and one soft from EQ on me.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found out the answer to my question the hard way.

They sent all the nice paperwork, book, pen, even got my first statement. Still no card, but I tried my luck at setting up my online bill pay. I noticed it said status: REVOKED!!

Well, I call and with all this mess with having my social security number changed, it's chaos. She was vague but did mention identity. Plus she was very, very rude!! I feel like I have committed some kind of crime. Smiley Sad

To think I was all happy since they pulled reports with no bad marks since I applied with them! Plus a score increase. I thought it might have helped me some.

So to those who think it would help to get a new number, I would certainly advise against it.

I did email Tammy to see if there is ANYTHING I can do to keep the tradeline. Especially since it's already reporting to the bureaus.

I owe my stalking ex a big fat kick where the sun doesn't shine!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.