Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU ???????????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU ???????????

Applied and it said a lending rep will contact you by the next business day. Anybody else get this and what does it usually mean.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CCCU ???????????

Next day means a couple of weeks. They are very busy..  and they do not so instant approvals.
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

kasowell wrote:
Applied and it said a lending rep will contact you by the next business day. Anybody else get this and what does it usually mean.

I have a $5k CC wih them and they took a good three weeks before all was said and done. Be patient.

Rob
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on 8-1 and approved last week,  I am still waiting for my pastic.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied to CCCU on 8/10 and received a call from Jeri today verifying some info. She e-mailed me the application and I faxed it back to her.  She said it would take 2 wks to set up the account and get the card to me. She said she could approve me for 5K. Yes! This kind of takes the sting out of Barclays CLD to 250 from 1500.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Word got around that they were generous so things are really backed up still. This is not the only forum where they've become pretty popular.

They are very pleasant people to deal with, worth the wait IMO.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!!
I applied on 8/2/07 and they pulled on 8/4/07 Experien. I also have not heard anything. I did email Tammy and she responded that they will be getting back with me shortly and that was on 8/15/07. I guess Iam not the only one waiting to hear from them. They must be very busy!!!!!
I will just wait till I hear from them. (Tick Tock) Good luck to you all.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied 8/4, just heard two days ago. Jeri called and said I was denied due to too many new TL's and high util. Then Jenny (?) called last night again - she and I talked for quite a while. She was very nice - I asked if she could tell me my score since I haven't been monitoring it for about 6 months, and it's 659! I was really surprised - figured I was 600 or so given current situation. She said my credit is actually quite good (and I'm just three years post-BK7), but again, too many new TL in the past year - and too high util.

They look for max debtload of about $12K. I don't know if that's a percentage relative to annual income or what. I was simply too much over that 12K for them to even counteroffer. She suggested I get it paid down some, close some of the small cards, and try again later.

She did say they're rolling out some new software program today that should speed up their response time...

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

By the way, she also mentioned that I have too much available credit from accounts dating back to 1991 and that they look at that as well. I don't use anything that I didn't get in the past three years, so don't recall what TL I have that are that old.

She said contrary to conventional wisdom, all open TLs are a factor, used or not. She did recommend closing down old cards if they aren't being used. Said creditor's POV had changed in regards to that; that in the past, open and unused was seen as a positive, but not so much anymore. I thought that was interesting... 

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is CCCU?
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.