Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT $1 Trial multiple 3B pull bug?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT $1 Trial multiple 3B pull bug?

Anyone else experience this?  From my last $1 trial, I've pulled my 3B reports/scores 4 times so far.  And, I can pull them again if I want to.  It appears I have an infinite amount of free pulls, as if I do a 3B pull and log out, then log back in, it tells me I have another 3B pull/refresh available at no cost.  My trial started 10-11 days ago, therefore ended 3-4 days ago and I pulled my scores 2 times during the trial and have pulled them twice since the trial ended.  I don't need the 3B report/scores updated, but I'm more or less just pulling them every day or two now just to see how long it lets me do it. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT $1 Trial multiple 3B pull bug?

I have tried to do this and it does not work yet. What are your specific steps when doing this and what browser are you using?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No steps at all, just when you log in on the main overview screen on the bottom right it says the usual 3B report/refresh available and like any other time you click on it and get your update.  The bug though is that after doing this that alert should go away, but it's still there meaning you can just 3B refresh again and again.  I typically use Firefox.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope not working for me Smiley Sad It takes me to a screen and wants 39.99 for the update. You are lucky!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just wondering when it will end.

I did my $1 trial on 9/20, so I got my first 3B report/scores then.  On the final day I did the second free pull, 9/27.  Then on 9/30 was the first time I noticed the refresh language was still there, so I pulled them on that date.  I noticed it stayed after that 9/30 pull, so on 10/2 I pulled them again and again, the language stayed suggesting that I can keep pulling them.  I just logged in and it's still there, but I really have no reason at this time to keep doing free pulls. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.