Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT 3 Refreshs Per Month starting 5/25

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT 3 Refreshs Per Month starting 5/25

I enrolled through USAA yesterday. Was able to pull today also. No message so far.

Just an FYI, anyone can sign up through USAA. You don't even need to have any of their products. Goto USAA and click on "register with USAA.com". Once you're registered, you'll be able to take advantage of their CCT discount, as well as sign up for their (non-military) financial products.

Message 21 of 36
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

No problem with updating and viewing my reports for the past two days. Seems as if they have fixed the issues. Although i still do receive that general message, about the product changes etc.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 22 of 36
awal
Regular Contributor

Is anyones CCT renewal date approaching? I wonder if the change to 3 max pulls per month will take effect in the next full billing cycle.

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 23 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I enrolled through USAA yesterday. Was able to pull today also. No message so far.

Just an FYI, anyone can sign up through USAA. You don't even need to have any of their products. Goto USAA and click on "register with USAA.com". Once you're registered, you'll be able to take advantage of their CCT discount, as well as sign up for their (non-military) financial products.

What does CCT have to do with USAA? 

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA's CreditCheck product from Experian is the same thing, just a cheaper version offered to USAA members. The USAA version. Allows a three bureau pull each day.
Message 25 of 36
awal
Regular Contributor

Re: CCT 3 Refreshes Per Month starting 5/25

The jig is up, CCT finally changed their website - I can't pull a refreshed daily report without paying $14.95. The change seems to coincide with my account being charged for a new month this past Fri. Time to cancel.

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 26 of 36
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I last pulled Friday, but haven't since.

Smiley Sad

ETA....I was able to pull normally as before. I guess because I have pulled daily that my change won't occur until tomorrow if they ended the daily pulls.

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uh oh... does the CCT change mean USAA will no longer allow daily pulls also? Smiley Sad I just signed up specifically for access to that service!

Message 28 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

There have been no reported cases of USAA members not being allowed to pull daily. This is obviously subject to change, but as of now, USAA CCMP allows daily pulls.
Message 29 of 36
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Hmmmm [to the previous awal comment]....I pulled on Friday, Sunday, and today and haven't had any issues via creditchecktotal.com. I haven't been prompted for the $$$. It still gives me that annoying message, though. Maybe some are impacted and not others?

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.