New Contributor
Renata

Re: CCT 3 Refreshes Per Month starting 5/25

stanggt03 wrote:
There have been no reported cases of USAA members not being allowed to pull daily. This is obviously subject to change, but as of now, USAA CCMP allows daily pulls.

FYI, I checked in with USAA (via online support and their phone department) and they said there haven't been any changes to their CCMP/resold CCT services and there aren't absolutely aren't any changes on the horizon. CCT'scharging practices are "a completely different entity".

They could be fibbing about that last half, but I'll take it as good news for now. :smileyhappy:

-Renata ~ on a positive credit quest.
It's a long road...
TODO: Paid off all outstanding debt 12/10 :: Correct all inaccurate items on CRs (ongoing) :: Send out letters of GW 6/24 :: Save for deposit on secured CC (ongoing) :: Apply for secured CC :: Get TU FICO :: Get EX FICO :: Get EQ FICO :: Choose longterm CMS
Senior Contributor
O6

Renata wrote:

stanggt03 wrote:
There have been no reported cases of USAA members not being allowed to pull daily. This is obviously subject to change, but as of now, USAA CCMP allows daily pulls.

FYI, I checked in with USAA (via online support and their phone department) and they said there haven't been any changes to their CCMP/resold CCT services and there aren't absolutely aren't any changes on the horizon. CCT'scharging practices are "a completely different entity".

They could be fibbing about that last half, but I'll take it as good news for now. :smileyhappy:

That's good to know. 

personally, I don't see USAA fibbing.

IAALBNYL
New Contributor
Renata

O6 wrote:

That's good to know. 

personally, I don't see USAA fibbing.

Me neither. Even in the short time I've been a member, I've had an exceptional customer service experience with them--I actually look forward to calling them with questions. Wish they contracted out their quality control & CSRs to every other organization I do business with! (Especially the CRAs.) :smileytongue:

It's a long road...
TODO: Paid off all outstanding debt 12/10 :: Correct all inaccurate items on CRs (ongoing) :: Send out letters of GW 6/24 :: Save for deposit on secured CC (ongoing) :: Apply for secured CC :: Get TU FICO :: Get EX FICO :: Get EQ FICO :: Choose longterm CMS
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

I last pulled CCT around 7/1 and never had any issues with pulling daily despite the annoying message, but have been pulling MPM lately instead. I tried to order via CCT to day and got the message that I used up my 3 reports already for the month and took me to the order screen for the $15 purchase. Come tomorrow when their cust. service line opens, they will have two less customers in DW and I. Maybe it's time I look toward's USAA's resell version.

New Contributor
Renata

llecs wrote:

I last pulled CCT around 7/1 and never had any issues with pulling daily despite the annoying message, but have been pulling MPM lately instead. I tried to order via CCT to day and got the message that I used up my 3 reports already for the month and took me to the order screen for the $15 purchase. Come tomorrow when their cust. service line opens, they will have two less customers in DW and I. Maybe it's time I look toward's USAA's resell version.

Uh-oh! Let's hope USAA's resell doesn't follow suit. So far, so good, though.

I tried searching the forums and couldn't see -- which service does MPM stand for?

It's a long road...
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Renata wrote:

I tried searching the forums and couldn't see -- which service does MPM stand for? 

My Privacy Matters offered by Eliminate ID Theft (MPM EIDT). If you go through EIDT to register, the format is similar to TrueCredit's old setup where you can pull all 3 daily and are given TC's old scores which are TransRisk.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}