Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT 3 Refreshs Per Month starting 5/25

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT 3 Refreshes Per Month starting 5/25

@Anonymous wrote:
There have been no reported cases of USAA members not being allowed to pull daily. This is obviously subject to change, but as of now, USAA CCMP allows daily pulls.

FYI, I checked in with USAA (via online support and their phone department) and they said there haven't been any changes to their CCMP/resold CCT services and there aren't absolutely aren't any changes on the horizon. CCT'scharging practices are "a completely different entity".

They could be fibbing about that last half, but I'll take it as good news for now. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
There have been no reported cases of USAA members not being allowed to pull daily. This is obviously subject to change, but as of now, USAA CCMP allows daily pulls.

FYI, I checked in with USAA (via online support and their phone department) and they said there haven't been any changes to their CCMP/resold CCT services and there aren't absolutely aren't any changes on the horizon. CCT'scharging practices are "a completely different entity".

They could be fibbing about that last half, but I'll take it as good news for now. Smiley Happy

That's good to know. 

personally, I don't see USAA fibbing.

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That's good to know. 

personally, I don't see USAA fibbing.

Me neither. Even in the short time I've been a member, I've had an exceptional customer service experience with them--I actually look forward to calling them with questions. Wish they contracted out their quality control & CSRs to every other organization I do business with! (Especially the CRAs.) Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 36
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I last pulled CCT around 7/1 and never had any issues with pulling daily despite the annoying message, but have been pulling MPM lately instead. I tried to order via CCT to day and got the message that I used up my 3 reports already for the month and took me to the order screen for the $15 purchase. Come tomorrow when their cust. service line opens, they will have two less customers in DW and I. Maybe it's time I look toward's USAA's resell version.

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

I last pulled CCT around 7/1 and never had any issues with pulling daily despite the annoying message, but have been pulling MPM lately instead. I tried to order via CCT to day and got the message that I used up my 3 reports already for the month and took me to the order screen for the $15 purchase. Come tomorrow when their cust. service line opens, they will have two less customers in DW and I. Maybe it's time I look toward's USAA's resell version.

Uh-oh! Let's hope USAA's resell doesn't follow suit. So far, so good, though.

I tried searching the forums and couldn't see -- which service does MPM stand for?

Message 35 of 36
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried searching the forums and couldn't see -- which service does MPM stand for? 

My Privacy Matters offered by Eliminate ID Theft (MPM EIDT). If you go through EIDT to register, the format is similar to TrueCredit's old setup where you can pull all 3 daily and are given TC's old scores which are TransRisk.

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.