cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT/Experian FICO Simulator-Estimator is ACCURATE!

tag
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

CCT/Experian FICO Simulator-Estimator is ACCURATE!

Hey guys,

I've got some pretty exciting news to report concerning FICO simulator. It was 100% accurate to the exact point for me. My FICO 8 score is now 751. Up 25 points from last month- 726. The simulator estimated if I paid down my installment loan from $3,800 to $400 or less that I'd experience a 25 point increase. Well I took the gamble and paid it down last month and sure enough, today it is now a 751. This isn't the first time for me that it was accurate. It has also predicted prior changes accurately as well.

Maybe I'm just a good sample for the FICO simulator given that I have no derogatories or lates or anything of that kind which may complicate FICO's estimation. All I can say is I took a major gamble on a deferred loan and paid it down in one month and it worked out for me. I raised my score in one month what may have taken me a year just paying all my cards and loans on time.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: CCT/Experian FICO Simulator-Estimator is ACCURATE!

@Credit_hawk wrote:

Maybe I'm just a good sample for the FICO simulator given that I have no derogatories or lates or anything of that kind which may complicate FICO's estimation.

That's why a suitable sample pool is always needed to determine such things.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.