Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT Monitoring Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT Monitoring Question

Does anyone know if they still monitor all three bureaus?  None of  the FAQs or descriptions of services explicitly state anything other than daily EX monitoring, yet the signup implies all three are monitored.  Asking because I recently got a CLI.  It showed up on the daily EX report within two days of the statement cut, and then triggered an alert two days later tagged as coming from EX.  Nothing from the other two.

I'm happy with CCT, but I'd just as happily switch over to MyFICO if the former is no longer monitoring all bureaus in fact. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT Monitoring Question

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if they still monitor all three bureaus?  None of  the FAQs or descriptions of services explicitly state anything other than daily EX monitoring, yet the signup implies all three are monitored.  Asking because I recently got a CLI.  It showed up on the daily EX report within two days of the statement cut, and then triggered an alert two days later tagged as coming from EX.  Nothing from the other two.

I'm happy with CCT, but I'd just as happily switch over to MyFICO if the former is no longer monitoring all bureaus in fact. 

You will only receive score updates once a month for Equifax and TransUnion from CCT, but I have not received alerts for the other two credit bureaus.
Message 2 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

here ya go...

ccct.jpg

Message 3 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Yes they still do. But as stated above, they will only update those 2 reports once a month. However you will still get alerts regarding the two.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use the CCT 7 day trial, which can be reupped as many times as you want it seems. So for $1 or $2 a month, i can get up to two trials lasting 10 days each.

Each trial results in two 3 bureau pulls. Last month i got 4 pulls during a 20 day period for only $2 as well as monitoring for all the bureaus.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I find it bogus that CCT only gives members scores for 2 of the bureaus once every 30 days, yet if you sign up for a $1 trial you can get those scores twice, on Day 1 and Day 10.  My opinion is that those paying $15 - $30 per month should be able to get 3 updated scores every 7-10 days.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say what's really bogus is our inability to get regular, free credit reports with scores on a reasonable interval like monthly directly from those that compile it, or at very least require notifcation when derogatories are added.  I don't think this is unreasonable considering how far beyond simply acquiring credit these scores and files have evolved. 

Message 7 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.