Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT question

So i decide im going to sign up for CCT. I see its 29.95. I try to use my email and it says its been used. So i call and it resets my password. It sends me a temp password but it comes from experian. SO im like WTH. So I call the number on CCT and the rep tells me Im at the wrong website and need to goto ecprian website so i do. Well there its 39.95..Im like ummmm no i want CCT not experian. why am i going to pay 10$ more for experian when CCT has it for less....Whats going on here??? Im wanting to get on the CCT..

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT question

CCT is owned by Experian. If you already have an account with Experian, just use a different eMail address to sign up for CCT.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

tried that and at the end after i put in my CC the page just errors out, so i tried to reregister with that email and it says that one already exsits

Message 3 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

CCT is suckin' lately anyway.  I'm probably going to ditch it.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gotta see who charged my CC or if it was charged now and by whom lol.

Message 5 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

i have CCT and experian memberships. i jsut use different log info. u should be able to sign up for both easily. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CCT user id doesn't have to be an email, it can be something like "joe12345". The email address for getting notifications can be the same as Experian.

Message 7 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I gotta see who charged my CC or if it was charged now and by whom lol.

What do you mean by this?  Individual transactions like charges won't be on your reports.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.