Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCs not updating scores.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCs not updating scores.

Does anyone have this problem with Disco or Barclays? Are they aware of the" Glitch"? My scores haven't updated per their schedule.

its been 3 weeks without the HPs showing on TU. I know they will be back but are they stalling for the fix? Thanks 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: CCs not updating scores.

Barclay normally updates every 2 months, but per their terms it is every 10 weeks.  Disc has been good about updating every month a couple of days before my statement cuts.  Personally, I would be patient waiting for the scores to update.  However, you are welcome to call/chat with Barclay/Discover.   If neither is updating, it could be a problem with your TU report.

Message 2 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I've had the same experience as the above post. Mostly every couple months with Barclay and right before statement every month with Discover.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Discover has been fairly consistent each month and Barclaycard every other month.

Have you had any activity on these accounts?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@takeshi74 wrote:

Discover has been fairly consistent each month and Barclaycard every other month.

Have you had any activity on these accounts?

Yes every month. PIF

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

New here. Just got approved for a Barclay rewards MasterCard Saturday night and I tried checking my fico and it said new cardmembers would usually have to wait 3 weeks before having a score available.

Got a email tonight however and it said I already have a fico score increase and boom there it was. Don't even have the card yet.

678 before now 687. Very surprised but happy too. Thanks Barclay!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.