Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARGE OFFS DROPPING OFF

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHARGE OFFS DROPPING OFF

Two c/o's on Equifax have fallen off as of TUESDAY 6/1/2017........the only derogs on my report. I now have a 100% clean EQ file, all current, no baddies. TU-EX will follow suit next month as well. How soon can I expect to see a change on my EQ score? I called EQ to confirm they have been removed and they have....exciting times for me. Anyone know the time frame that will show a score change on FICO 8?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHARGE OFFS DROPPING OFF

If you pull an EQ score tomorrow it should reflect the removals.  I'd wait until next month when the other two fall off, wait a day or two, then do the CCT $1 free trial to confirm everything.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't speak to the time frame issue, but expect some nice score increases. Two medical collections were removed from my reports last week and I saw a 37 to 49 point increase respectively..

Good luck! 

Message 3 of 21
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

You can call TU and Ex and ask them to remove them now.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:
You can call TU and Ex and ask them to remove them now.

As Johnny Carson would say...."I DID NOT KNOW THAT".......So, beings that they are scheduled to fall off now, they (TU-EX) will remove them NOW....I will call them tomorrow

Message 5 of 21
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

TU will do it 6 months early and Ex 2-3 months early. Sometimes it takes a few phone calls but since you're only a few weeks away they'll probably do it. Some folks just dispute it online due to age and get them deleted that way.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@medicgrrl wrote:
TU will do it 6 months early and Ex 2-3 months early. Sometimes it takes a few phone calls but since you're only a few weeks away they'll probably do it. Some folks just dispute it online due to age and get them deleted that way.

THANK YOUUUUUSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Meatman on your clean EquifaxSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

YIPPIE...HOORAY------------------As of today, I am 100% derogatory free, NO BADDIES. Thanks for the info about calling TU-EX to delete c/o's early as they did..TODAY. 100% clean files. Thank you myFICO---ITS BEEN A WONDERFUL JOURNEY. This site has been a blessing. Now, I am excited to see how much my scores will improve. NO derogs, collections etc..all accts current..Credit limit at 90k----UTI @ 11%......current scores........TU 684-EX 660-EQ 654...............LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Message 9 of 21
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!! I've got 1 clean file and have to wait about 9 more months for the next one.

I'm so glad it worked out for you!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.