Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARGE OFFS DROPPING OFF

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHARGE OFFS DROPPING OFF

@medicgrrl wrote:
Congrats!!!!! I've got 1 clean file and have to wait about 9 more months for the next one.

I'm so glad it worked out for you!

Well, it was your post that prompted me to call them today and request early deletions.........they did with no problems. THANK YOU medicgrrl...I owe u 1Heart

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okie Dokie....How long does it ususally take for a score change due to derogs being deleted? These charge offs ALL came off as of Monday the 5th.....I was expecting a score change pretty quickly....Any one have any experience here with this scenerio....Please share some data. Thank You

Message 12 of 21
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Okie Dokie....How long does it ususally take for a score change due to derogs being deleted? These charge offs ALL came off as of Monday the 5th.....I was expecting a score change pretty quickly....Any one have any experience here with this scenerio....Please share some data. Thank You

Immediately, but it's not a trigger for any of the MF services anyway, though TU may catch it with a "Your FICO Score increased"  type of alert.

When you get the next balance report or another trigger the deletion will be reflected.

Alternatively pull a report or scores from somewhere.  CCT the cheapest if you just care about FICO 8 anyway, though when my tax lien comes off from EX and EQ and I'm clean other than the usual suspects (inquiries, short credit history in various flavors, and installment utilization) and maybe a CFA, I'll be pulling the full 1B reports personally heh.

        
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Immediately, but it's not a trigger for any of the MF services anyway, though TU may catch it with a "Your FICO Score increased"  type of alert.

When you get the next balance report or another trigger the deletion will be reflected.

Alternatively pull a report or scores from somewhere.  CCT the cheapest if you just care about FICO 8 anyway, though when my tax lien comes off from EX and EQ and I'm clean other than the usual suspects (inquiries, short credit history in various flavors, and installment utilization) and maybe a CFA, I'll be pulling the full 1B reports personally heh.

I have had several updates, ie;...Balance changes...on Myfico, but no score changes..except for one reduction (8pts) on TU due to a increased balance of 135.00.

Message 14 of 21
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had several updates, ie;...Balance changes...on Myfico, but no score changes..except for one reduction (8pts) on TU due to a increased balance of 135.00.

Verify the report data, CK or similar is fine for that.  What's your subscription on MF?  If you have reason codes re: CO's check to see if they're still there on your next refresh.

What is the reason code for a CO anyway, missed payments?  Also were those CO's paid or still with balance?

        
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Verify the report data, CK or similar is fine for that.  What's your subscription on MF?  If you have reason codes re: CO's check to see if they're still there on your next refresh.

What is the reason code for a CO anyway, missed payments?  Also were those CO's paid or still with balance?

CK reports removal from TU/EQ...NO score change there either. Yes, both C/O's had balances, they are 100% deleted.

Message 16 of 21
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CK reports removal from TU/EQ...NO score change there either. Yes, both C/O's had balances, they are 100% deleted.

Had you disputed them previously?  Did you see a change on the other bureaus?

        
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scores are updated once a month.
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

CK tends to ignore most ta liens and medical bcause they are a vantage score not a fico score. Get your real scores from  cct.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

CK tends to ignore most ta liens and medical bcause they are a vantage score not a fico score. Get your real scores from  cct.

CCT? I thought myfico had real scores?  What is cct?

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.