Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHEAPER FICO THROUGH SCOREPOWER

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHEAPER FICO THROUGH SCOREPOWER

Until now I've been paying for my fico score through the main page of this site. It costs about $15 with the propotional code

I did not know you could purchase from within scorewatch...there is a button you can click and purchase scorepower reports for just 10.95 as long as you are subscribed to scorewatch.

Pretty good--that's a savings of about 5 bucks a report. Not bad!

Scorewatch--it looks like there is something good about you afterall
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHEAPER FICO THROUGH SCOREPOWER

Some newbie questions for you. I have my Equifax report, I have purchased through them several times.
1) Is their FICO real, or what everyone seems to refer to as a FAKO.
2) Should I get my FICO from each of the three credit COs?
3) Does this site, or the one you mentioned, give all three for a price? TBR

Message Edited by TBR on 08-17-2007 08:48 AM
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

MYFICO is the only site that you can get All THREE fico scores. Scores from other sites are FAKO.

The one exception to this rule is transunion has a website called
www.transunioncs.com --you can purchase you transunion FICO from this site--but ONLY transunion.

transunion's main site is transunion.com and it links to truecredit, where you can get
the least expensive best 3-agencies (and they are called agencies, not beauro's as people refer to them sometimes) reporting out there.

Message Edited by rifleman on 08-17-2007 09:08 AM

Message Edited by rifleman on 08-17-2007 09:08 AM
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Rifleman,

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I have a follow-up question.

If I'm trying to manage these actively, what SHOULD I buying, and when. Should I buy the three-in-one report from Equifax without the "Scorepower" thing, or should I go to each, and buy their report ONLY. Then my FICOs from this site. And if so, should it be monthly, each quarter?

Thanks TBR

Message Edited by TBR on 08-17-2007 09:10 AM
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by credit4me on 08-17-2007 12:15 PM
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think alot of people are using TC to monitor their reports on a daily basis......not for the scores. They use MyFICO to buy and get real FICO scores. Through MyFico you can buy a service called Score Watch which updates you to any changes with your Ex Fico Score. You have to buy each Score idividualy from myfico. the scores are cheaper if you pay for score watch. I don't realy see the need to buy scores more than once a month or less and maybe even less if your not realy changing anything. Thats why its nice to have TC to watch for changes to all your reports.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

rifleman wrote:
Until now I've been paying for my fico score through the main page of this site. It costs about $15 with the propotional code

I did not know you could purchase from within scorewatch...there is a button you can click and purchase scorepower reports for just 10.95 as long as you are subscribed to scorewatch.

Pretty good--that's a savings of about 5 bucks a report. Not bad!

Scorewatch--it looks like there is something good about you afterall

Did you also know that you can use that promotional code for scorewatch itself ?  Even better savings! Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.