Established Member
von

CLI WITH CCCU

I've had my card with CCCU for about six months now and was thinking about asking for a cli. Has anyone requested a cli with them?
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: CLI WITH CCCU

I may result in another hard pull.
Frequent Contributor
dangphuocloc72

2 weeks ago they approve for me $ 1000. didn't have a card yet ? don't know why ?:smileysad:
Valued Contributor
Lady_Scarlet

From my understanding a CLI is not considered a 'hard' pull.  Periodic review is allowed by all your creditors.  It is classified as a differnt typpe of pull.
Now a member of the UNOFFICIAL 700 Club - Plus scores of 734-734-747
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
From my understanding a CLI is not considered a 'hard' pull.  Periodic review is allowed by all your creditors.  It is classified as a differnt typpe of pull.

Depends on the CCC.  Most companies will do a Hard Pull if a customer requests an increase.  They will do a soft pull if they are considering offering one unasked.  Barclays checks my CR every two months, and they are soft.  If I request a CLI it will be hard.  Chase will also do a Hard if I requestt a CLI
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
sl

I requested a CLI with Citi and got a hard pull.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}