Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMRRR is expensive.

tag
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

CMRRR is expensive.

Am I doing this right I sent 5 CMRRR to CA today and It cost me $25 plus postage is this how you all do it? This could be expensive ,but I guess it's a small price to pay to get them off my reports. Keeping my fingers crossed. Smiley Wink
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CMRRR is expensive.

sonogirl wrote:
Am I doing this right I sent 5 CMRRR to CA today and It cost me $25 plus postage is this how you all do it? This could be expensive ,but I guess it's a small price to pay to get them off my reports. Keeping my fingers crossed. Smiley Wink

I always advice people to send CMRRR to CRAs (or fax) but always to all CAs. If you must have date and who it was delivered to CMRRR is needed...............you can send CM and get the info of delivery online BUT  There are times that it doesn't show and you have no proof!  If sent CMRRR & you do not get the GC back you can go to the post office & they will print it all out on letterhead. I did that & then received the GC about 3 weeks later.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.