Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMRRR to Experian

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

CMRRR to Experian

Hello everyone,
I sent a mov to experian, cmrrr, and found out it is probably being returned to me.  Does anyone know if the credit reporting agencies are allowed to just not accept your certified letter?  What should I do next if they reject my cmrrr?  Do I have any rights to make them accept it?  I think they just do not want to do their job and investigate my disputes.  All that I'm asking them for is to inform me of their method of verification, of my items that they are saying were verified.  What should I do next?  Any suggestions would be really appreciated! Thanks!

Message Edited by sunnyday on 07-11-2007 05:14 AM
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CMRRR to Experian

I had sent one a while back, they accepted the certified letter.

Now i just sent one out this past saturday, i wonder if that's coming back to me or what.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent 4 CMMR's to Experian in June and I got all 4 back 6/27.  What address are you using?  I used PO Box 9566, Allen, TX 75013.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i sent mine to po box 9556 on saturday. i just tried the tracking info, it says that "we attempted to deliver the item on july 10th and a notice was left. If item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender"
Message 4 of 14
Boswd
Valued Contributor

You can't send CMRR to any PO Box.   There is no one there to sign at a PO Box.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Browsd, you can send CMRRR to a post office.  I did and I received all of my green cards back, signed and dated.
Message 6 of 14
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Use this address:

601 Experian Pkwy
Allen, TX 75013
(972) 390-5000

You might want to put Credit reporting department / Credit dispute Department.....somethng along those lines.

Message Edited by Takunda1 on 07-11-2007 08:02 AM

Message Edited by Takunda1 on 07-11-2007 08:15 AM
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i agree. yes, you can send certified letters to the po boxes. What post office will do is leave a slip in the box saying that there's a letter that has to be signed by their reprentative. Whoever checks the mail in the po box, then takes the slip to the counter and signs the green card and they get that letter handed to them.
Message 8 of 14
Boswd
Valued Contributor

I stand corrected, I must have been thinking of FedEX
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

dazednconfused wrote:
Sorry Browsd, you can send CMRRR to a post office.  I did and I received all of my green cards back, signed and dated.

I agree. I did too. They leave a notice in the po box that the cmrrr is waiting. I sent out 4 last week and all have been received. You can track them on the USPS website.

If you notice the two addresses above they are slightly different, re-check the address)
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.