Frequent Contributor
sunnyday

CMRRR to Experian

[ Edited ]
Hello everyone,
I sent a mov to experian, cmrrr, and found out it is probably being returned to me.  Does anyone know if the credit reporting agencies are allowed to just not accept your certified letter?  What should I do next if they reject my cmrrr?  Do I have any rights to make them accept it?  I think they just do not want to do their job and investigate my disputes.  All that I'm asking them for is to inform me of their method of verification, of my items that they are saying were verified.  What should I do next?  Any suggestions would be really appreciated! Thanks!

Message Edited by sunnyday on 07-11-2007 05:14 AM
Established Contributor
Irvin

Re: CMRRR to Experian

I had sent one a while back, they accepted the certified letter.

Now i just sent one out this past saturday, i wonder if that's coming back to me or what.
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

I sent 4 CMMR's to Experian in June and I got all 4 back 6/27.  What address are you using?  I used PO Box 9566, Allen, TX 75013.
Established Contributor
Irvin

i sent mine to po box 9556 on saturday. i just tried the tracking info, it says that "we attempted to deliver the item on july 10th and a notice was left. If item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender"
Valued Contributor
Boswd

You can't send CMRR to any PO Box.   There is no one there to sign at a PO Box.
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

Sorry Browsd, you can send CMRRR to a post office.  I did and I received all of my green cards back, signed and dated.
Established Contributor
Takunda1

[ Edited ]
Use this address:

601 Experian Pkwy
Allen, TX 75013
(972) 390-5000

You might want to put Credit reporting department / Credit dispute Department.....somethng along those lines.

Message Edited by Takunda1 on 07-11-2007 08:02 AM

Message Edited by Takunda1 on 07-11-2007 08:15 AM
Established Contributor
Irvin

i agree. yes, you can send certified letters to the po boxes. What post office will do is leave a slip in the box saying that there's a letter that has to be signed by their reprentative. Whoever checks the mail in the po box, then takes the slip to the counter and signs the green card and they get that letter handed to them.
Valued Contributor
Boswd

I stand corrected, I must have been thinking of FedEX
Frequent Contributor
Lori344

dazednconfused wrote:
Sorry Browsd, you can send CMRRR to a post office.  I did and I received all of my green cards back, signed and dated.

I agree. I did too. They leave a notice in the po box that the cmrrr is waiting. I sent out 4 last week and all have been received. You can track them on the USPS website.

If you notice the two addresses above they are slightly different, re-check the address)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+