Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLLECTION LETTERS AND PHONE CALLS - NEED HELP ASAP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: COLLECTION LETTERS AND PHONE CALLS - NEED HELP ASAP

Here is the last letter.  Would this work?  Thanks.

I am writing in response to your letter of DATE.  Since the debt is out of the statute of limitations, you are conducting collection activities on zombie debt.

Pursuant to my rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Section 805 (C), it is my right to request that you cease contact with me.  Please let this letter serve as formal notification that I consider this matter permanently and forever closed, and I hereby demand that your firm or any of its affiliates immediately CEASE and DESIST all communication (including but not limited to computer generated calls or correspondence sent to any third parties) with me, my employer, as well as my family, friends and neighbors, in relation to this and all other alleged debts you claim I owe except that I demand that your firm confirm with me in writing that your debt collection efforts in the above matter have been immediately terminated.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.