wow70

COMCAST PFB UPDATE READ

Hey Fellow FICO PSYCO'S

I decided to call Credit Protection Association today. They are a Collection company for COMCAST. I sent a letter via PFB. I have not heard anything for 2 weeks. I decided to go ahead and call to see if I paid it, if they would remove it. When the CPA person got on the phone he ask me my account number. He then said it should be off soon. The origibnal creditor requested for it to be recorded as a zero balance and deleted from my report. Of course who Iam I to argue. I had no clue this was even happening. I said yes that is why I am calling to check the status. He said they got the request on 7/31/07 and have notified the CRA's. I said ok I was just double checking. SWEET PFB DOES WORK.
Regular Contributor
indyhotmama

Re: COMCAST PFB UPDATE READ

Sweet deal. Congrats!
Regular Contributor
Rockjock

CONGRATS!
Established Contributor
myhearts07

Rocking!!!
Frequent Contributor
Lori344

Nice... I haven't had an sucess with PFD. Yet, I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
wow70

Who did you try to contact. If you don't mind me asking
Frequent Contributor
Lori344

I've sent out two, in both cases I sent them to the CA and the OC. One of them I offered the full amount and the other I offered about 75% of the debt. I owe both of the debts. I've been actively (2x per mo) paying one of them. The other I haven't paid a dime.

Thanks for your interest, I'm frustrated.

New Contributor
johndoe

How do you send a letter via PFB Planet Feedback?? confused?
Regular Contributor
illcrew3

Yeah I have been confused on this whole PFB deal too. Can somepne please explain what it is and what the process is?
Established Member
ficosicko

PFB is Planet Feedback. You can write an email to a Higher up at the company. Look for comcast PFB update.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}