Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners

COMCAST PFB UPDATE READ

Hey Fellow FICO PSYCO'S

I decided to call Credit Protection Association today. They are a Collection company for COMCAST. I sent a letter via PFB. I have not heard anything for 2 weeks. I decided to go ahead and call to see if I paid it, if they would remove it. When the CPA person got on the phone he ask me my account number. He then said it should be off soon. The origibnal creditor requested for it to be recorded as a zero balance and deleted from my report. Of course who Iam I to argue. I had no clue this was even happening. I said yes that is why I am calling to check the status. He said they got the request on 7/31/07 and have notified the CRA's. I said ok I was just double checking. SWEET PFB DOES WORK.
Regular Contributor

Re: COMCAST PFB UPDATE READ

Sweet deal. Congrats!
Regular Contributor

CONGRATS!
Established Contributor

Rocking!!!
Frequent Contributor

Nice... I haven't had an sucess with PFD. Yet, I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Who did you try to contact. If you don't mind me asking
Frequent Contributor

I've sent out two, in both cases I sent them to the CA and the OC. One of them I offered the full amount and the other I offered about 75% of the debt. I owe both of the debts. I've been actively (2x per mo) paying one of them. The other I haven't paid a dime.

Thanks for your interest, I'm frustrated.

New Contributor

How do you send a letter via PFB Planet Feedback?? confused?
Regular Contributor

Yeah I have been confused on this whole PFB deal too. Can somepne please explain what it is and what the process is?
Established Member

PFB is Planet Feedback. You can write an email to a Higher up at the company. Look for comcast PFB update.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.