Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA UPDATES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CRA UPDATES

How often does credit agencies update information they receive. Is it just over night or when they get it?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CRA UPDATES

I have access/subscription with all 3, Ex usually updates the next day, EQ a day or two after and TU another few days after that.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousHow often does credit agencies update information they receive. Is it just over night or when they get it?

I've seen anything from same-day to up to a week, or in rare instances no update for some reason.  Day of the week can impact updating speed, as can holidays and of course the bureaus themselves as mentioned above by OM.

Message 3 of 4
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

EX - Usually day after statement date, sometimes 2 days

EQ - 1-4+ days after statement date, but they've been weird lately, they used to take 2 or 3 days

TU - 3-7 days after statement date, slowest updates for me, they took over a week to update my mortgage this month for some reason. 

Sometimes you won't see an update over a weekend, holiday weekends maybe? sometimes you will. 

They will also take longer to update when you are waiting for an item to be removed, waiting for a new account or a balance to decrease a ton for those score boosts....

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.