Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA and how they report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CRA and how they report

I heard the EX, TU, EQ only report 1 time a month. Is this true?  I need 9 points and i need it within 14 days.  I am adding 2 account that have been in good standing since 2002.  The longest account on my record is 12 yrs ago and it was a car loan.  I also did the OPT OUT thing and i was also told i get a few points from doing that as well.  My utilization is about 1% on credit cards.  student loan 10,000 and mortgage 104000.  Anyone have any suggestestions for these little 9 points?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CRA and how they report

I honestly don't think opting-out effects your score one way or the other...

The TLs usually only report 1 per month... so if any TLs are reporting highe r thanyou actually owe right now and if they report with the next 14 days you may get your points.  Otherwise - only time might help.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What about the adding of 2 cards (authorized user) to my accounts.  Good standings.

Only amount wrong  is my car payment - paid regular payment.  student loan - paid regular payment

Message Edited by Someday on 03-08-2008 01:17 PM

Message Edited by Someday on 03-08-2008 01:18 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If those show with the 14 days (ask the owner when the statement cuts) if any 'delay' reporting (like AmEx) then probably won't appear for 30-60 days.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.